Spring is in full effect and summer is just around the corner, let’s make sure we take caution when out in the sun. Try these products to ensure your skin stays protected from sunburns, UV rays and dry skin.
Elemental Herbology Sun Kiss
• Delivers botanical, self-tanning agents that add a beautiful glow to the skin while prolonging the life of your tan.
• Soothing, nourishing and hydrating formula that includes watermelon seed oil, pomegranate, fig extract, aloe vera and lavender.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen
• Feels clean and light leaving a weightless feel on your skin.
• Leave a Non-Shiny Finish with the oil free formula leaving a matte finish.
• Won’t clog pores, PABA free and non-comedogenic.
Clinique After Sun Rescue with Aloe
• Provides a post-sun repair to help prevent today’s sun exposure from becoming tomorrow’s visible damage.
• Ultra-moisturizing balm with soothing aloe calms sun-exposed skin.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
• Clinically proven to improve the health of skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks.
• Helps prevent and protect dry skin, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy-looking.
• Fragrance free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist
• Ensures soft, healthier-looking skin.
• Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shin
• Sodium PCA (a natural component of human skin) balances moisture
Paul Mitchell Sun Shield Conditioning Spray
• Instantly softens hair and adds brilliance.
• Helps maintain vibrant, shiny hair color.
• UV protection and adds shine.
LIP + SKIN
Beekman 1802 Stick Of Butter
• Unlike greasy liquid lotions, Stick of Butter will moisturize and treat without leaving you sticky.
• Made with goat milk, calendula-infused olive oil, mango butter, pure beeswax and essential oils.
• Simply rub the stick on your lips or skin and allow the natural heat of your body to do the rest.
• Order from www.beekman1802.com